Wednesday, July 27, 2016

We're Playin Basketball With Insanity and .ORO. @ Phat Fashion ☺

That's right ladies....I'm on the court with my basketball lookin good...catching eyes....still on my mission to find the Snicker Snapper. My boss thought it would be a good idea to head down to the city's ball court to see if anyone's talking. Soo i run by my faithful shopping place, Phat Fashion, because I know they will have a booth to provide me with the undercover clothing i need. Walking around Phat Fashion, I come across not one but two booths that will help me pass off the look im looking for. Insanity provided me with the jacket and top. .ORO. provided me with the shorts sooo I'm ready...lol Are you ladies? Insert mission impossible music....lol. And as always........Happy shopping ladies☺


Wearing

Skin
Pumec - Melanie - April - Maitreya and Catwa Applier

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) - One Trick Pony - Black

Jacket
★ Insanity - Express Yourself - Lick - Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) - Newness 

Shorts
.ORO. - Yalinez Shorts - White - Applier - Newness

Note
★ Insanity and .ORO. items can be purchased @ Phat Fashion

Shoes
Reign - All Star Thigh High Pumps

Prop
SDP - Pose Basketball Female

★ Hands and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment