Monday, August 1, 2016

Little Black Dress With Distinction @ Phat Fashion ☺

I decided to head out for some jazz music tonight. Finally got some time off from trying to find the Snicker's Stealer and I decided to treat myself. Running all over town and questioning all those people got me all wound up and I need to relax....lmao. Ladies I decided to hit up Phat Fashion to get that perfect look for a night out on the town and some little jazz. Walking through Phat Fashion, I come across the Distinction booth and saw the perfect dress for tonight. Not too sexy but not boring either...lmao. The Miranda Dress is the perfect dress for this type of night. Thank You Distinction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always........Happy shopping ladies☺


Wearing

Skin
Pumec - Melanie - April - Maitreya and Catwa Applier

Hair
Magika - Rewind - 03

Dress
Distinction - Miranda Dress - Noir - Mesh (Eve, Slink, Maitreya, Tonic, Belleza, Standard) - Newness 

Note
★ Distinction Miranda Dress can be purchased @ Phat Fashion

Shoes
N-Core - Embrace

★ Hands and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment