Monday, August 8, 2016

Next Assignment With Distinction @ Phat Fashion☺

After solving the case of the Snicker Stealer, I'm getting prepared for my next assignment. The boss called me in and had a sit down with me. He says that there's a case that I would be great for and wanted to know if i would take the case on. I asked him what type of case was it. He tells me its about a model who had been kidnapped after posing for a photo shoot. My job is to find the kidnapper and bring him or her down. My boss informs me that he's made arrangements for me to be established in the modeling agency and my first photo shoot was today sooo ladies you know what I did....lol. I head down to Phat Fashion, stop by the Distinction booth and got the Kim Suit because it fit the theme of the photo shoot. Tell me what you think ladies....likey?  Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Glam Affair - Lilo - Jamaica - Maitreya and Catwa Applier

Hair
Lamb - Portland - Ink

Outfit
Distinction - Kim Suit - Red - Newness - Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, TMP, Standard)

Note
★ Distinction Kim Suit can be purchased @ Phat Fashion

Shoes
Empire - Scilla

★ Hands, feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment