Monday, October 31, 2016

Graveyard Visiting ☺

I don't know about you ladies but it's Halloween and I wanna be spooked....lol. My friends dared me to go to a graveyard and take a picture for proof that I was there on Halloween so I did just that. I decided to do a little shopping first to get me in the mood for this graveyard visit. I stopped by Faddish to see if I could find the perfect dress for this and I did. I was walking through Faddish and came across the OOPS booth and saw the perfect dress. Had to get it...oh yeahhh. Not to mention that I stopped by KosmetiK's and picked up a few items to makeup my face. Well ladies, If you're wanting this look as a final Halloween costume, you know what to do...lol As always........Happy shopping ladies ☺

Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
ExXeSs • Mermelada • B •

Makeup
KosmetiK • Matte Lipstick • Broken • Applier (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega) •
KosmetiK • Liner + Shadow • Broken • Applier (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega) •

Outfit
• OOPS • Alexia Dress • Mesh (Standard, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness

OOPS Alexia Dress can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
Reign • Spook Edition All Stars • Group Gift •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment