Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Little Oriental Express ☺

Decided to go to this Oriental party but I had nothing to wear. I had down to Faddish and started checking out the booths there and came to the H.F. Booth. I thought I wasn't going to find anything but H.F. had this Chinese Dress there and it came with a 12 color change hud so you know i grabbed it. I didn't have any lipstick to complete my ensemble sooo stopped by my friends crib who owned KosmetiK store and told her my dilemma. She offered me an applier for her Cosmic Fuse lipstick that will be offered at Applique Oct. 14th. Ladies.....if you haven't hit up Faddish or make plans to hit up Applique, you're gonna me missing out on this look!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always........Happy shopping ladies ☺

Wearing

Skin
PF • Liya • Biscuit • Applier • 

Hair
AD • Pearl • Black • 

Makeup
Lipstick
KosmetiK • Cosmic Fuse • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness • 

KosmetiK Lipstick Cosmic Fuse will be available @ Applique Oct. 14th

Outfit
H.F. • Chinese Dress • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP, Standard) • Newness • 

H.F. Chinese Dress can be purchased @ Faddish • 

Shoes
CandyDoll • Yani Heels • 

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment