Friday, November 11, 2016

Took The Wrong Turn ☺

I don't know what happen. I was walking home from Faddish and I took the wrong turn....lol. I was walking around Faddish and picked up this awesome Chillen Pink Set in the Aura Blue booth and decided that since it's such a lovely day, I should take a walk. I guess I lost track of time and went down the wrong street because I ended up down some alley offering live nude girls....lmao. Well i'm done with walking, I'm calling a cab....lol. As always........Happy shopping ladies ☺



Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Truth Hair • Dolly • Browns05Fade •

Outfit
Aura Blue • Chillen Pink • Mesh (Standard, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP) • Newness

Aura Blue Chillen Pink can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
CK • Lovely Babe Sneakers with Socks • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Standard) •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment