Thursday, December 15, 2016

Last Minute Touches ☺

Just finished putting the last minute touches on the tree and I have to say, the tree looks great! I'm feeling comfortable in my home with the nice PJ's from Soley Inc. They fit me perfectly and I'm loving them. Ladies, Elite just started a new round and this is one round you don't want to miss. Make sure you take the tp below and head down to Elite. Stop by the Soley Inc booth and grab your Winter PJ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Magika • Out of Breath • 03 •

Sleepwear
[S] • Jolly Winter PJ's • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tmp) • Newness

Shoes
JD • Slipper Fur • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) •

Info
• [S] Winter PJ's can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
•  Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment