Monday, February 27, 2017

Posing With The Dandelions ☺

Was out walking around the land and came to a spot where the dandelions was just wisping around me in their on little world. Seeing this made me want to take a pic and show the world how beautiful some things can be. I'm glad i had on the perfect ensemble for this. I stopped by Elite since their new round has started and came across the YumZ booth. I fell for the Yaria Tops that were on display. I'm loving the textures and all the colors provided in the hud... Yes ladies, i said all the colors, 15 to be exact!!!!!!!!!!! Soo ladies, what are you waiting for? Head down to Elite and stop by the YumZ booth and pick up your Yaria Top today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Donna • MixedTyped •

Hair
Magika • Fool For Love • 03 •

Outfit
•  YumZ • Yaria Top • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink) • Newness

Addams • Amy Long Skirt w/Belt • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Standard) •

Info
• YumZ Yaria Top can be purchased @ Elite Event •  
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands is Vista Bento
• Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment