Friday, May 5, 2017

Almost Made It ☺

Well Ladies, I guess the show is over. I almost made it but I was too late. I really wanted to see it but I couldn't miss the sale that was going on at Elite Bi-weekly event. Since I wasn't able to make the show, I decided to pose on the steps showing off these new Karla poses by Imitation that I purchased at Elite. You likes? I couldn't pass these up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ladies make sure you head down to Elite Bi-Weekly Event before its over and get your Imitation Karla Poses today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Belleza • Jordan • Sunkissed •

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Ciera • Dark Brown •

* Pose
• Imitation • Karla • Poses 3 & 5 • Newness

Outfit
FurtaCor • Laura Blouse and Shorts • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) •

Shoes
Empire • Tulip •

Info
• Imitation Poses can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment