Friday, May 26, 2017

Backed In A Corner ☺

While I was out shopping, I was approached b some magazine photographers who thought my face would be perfect for this shoot they were doing. The shoot was based on a girl who was ambushed and pushed down an alley and backed into a corner. They asked me not to change because they wanted the model to look like one of the characters from Desperate Housewives. So ladies tell my what you think? Do i look like one of the Desperate Housewives women?


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • Mixedtype •

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • .b Smitten • Light Blondes • Seashell •

Outfit
Addams • Evan Givenchi Shirt • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza) •

Addams • Grecia Suit Pants • Mesh (Slink, Standard, Maitreya, Belleza) •

Shoes
Phedora • Melissa Strappy Heels •


Info
• Catwa Catya Bento Head worn
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Body, and Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment