Friday, June 16, 2017

Strong and In Charge ☺

Today ladies, I'm bringing you the Dominatrix side of me. I'm showing you that I'm in charge on things now. Things are gonna go the way I want them to and if not, they will be punished. I've had enough of being pushed over or played with by men, It's time they listen to me. Before I got into this mood, I had to plan out what to wear so I headed down to Elite Bi-Weekly Event and stopped by the F & A booth and picked up the Bianca Laced ensemble to give my position that final touch. I hope you ladies like! Ladies when you're out and about, make sure you stop by Elite Bi-Weekly Event and pick up your F & A Bianca Laced ensemble today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As always happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Essences • Marie • M01 •

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) • 8102 • Monochrome •

* Outfit
• F & A • Bianca Laced • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) • Newness

Shoes
N-Core • Chantel •

Info
• F & A Items can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands (Bento), Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment