Thursday, June 29, 2017

Time For Some Beach Ball Play ☺

Hai ladies, I'm still on vacation and I'm headed down to the beach to play a little beach ball with the locals. Everyone here is so friendly and accepting, I'm not sure if I want to leave....lol. I'm glad the store owner of KosmetiK was able to reach me to have me try out her newest store release....Summer Gel Nails. Hibiscus. Aren't they to die for? I love them and look at all the colors she's made in one HUD for only 199. Ladies you can't beat that...mhmmm. Ladies make sure you stop by KosmetiKs inworld and get your Summer Gel Nails. Hibiscus today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• KosmetiK Summer Gel Nail.hibiscus is mainstore release. Only 199 (non-group) 180 (group)

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Essences • Marie • M01 •

• Hair
Exile • Loose Ends • Natural Fusion •

• Makeup/Eyes/Nails
.KosmetiK. • Summer Gel Nails.hibiscus • Applier (Maitreya, Slink, Omega, Vista) • Newness

• Clothing
Beautiful Dirty Rich • La Tropical Bikini Set • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

No comments:

Post a Comment