Friday, July 14, 2017

Din Din Time ☺

Headed out in one of my favorite outfits for the evening. I picked this ensemble up from Elite Bi-weekly. I was walking by the NyDesigns booth before leaving on my vacation and thought how nice this Nautical Elegance Outfit would be since I was vacationing right there on the water. I couldn't have picked a better outfit. I'm in love with it and I had to show you ladies not 1 but 2 color versions of it. I hope you like it! Ladies, the NyDesigns Nautical Elegance Outfit comes in more than 2 colors but for you to see what other colors it's offered in, you're gonna have to head down to Elite Bi-Weekly and stop by the NyDesigns Booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As always happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• NyDesigns Nautical Elegance Outfit can be purchased @ Elite Event

• Body/Face
Catwa Catya Bento Face
Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

• Skin
Essences • Marie • M01 •

• Hair
little bones. • Widow • Landslide •

• Clothing
NyDesigns • Nautical Elegance Outfit • Navy and Red Shown • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic, TMP) • Newness

• Shoes
Empire • Snapdragon •

No comments:

Post a Comment