Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Don't Hit The Bunneh ☺

How did it get there without being skated over? Why did it just stop in the middle of the iced lake? Dag blasted bunneh. Now I'm trying to coax it back to safety and all it can do is look up at me with those chocolate brown eyes. I pull my hair back. The hair I got from Sn@tch which is called the Mistress hair and strutted myself on the ice to save a bunnehs life. Ladies , if you want the Sn@tch Mistress hair, make sure you hit up the mainstore and shop shop shop!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies!


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Gabriel (GB) Mini Down Jacket can be purchased @ District 20

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Alicia • Toffee •

Hair
Sn@tch Mistress Hair All Colors Newness

Clothing
Gabriel (GB) • Mini Down Jacket • Navy • Mesh (Maitreya) •
Blueberry • Elisa • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Standard) •
Blueberry • Poppy Leggings • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Standard) •

 Shoes
GOS Boutique • Snowboots • Gacha •

No comments:

Post a Comment