Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Done WIth Zen ☺

Done with my zen time and if it wasn't for Sn@tch newness, I wouldn't have been in the mood to head down to the Zen House. Sn@tch Jimin Silk Top/Dress has me all up in my zen feels. I love it. Comes in all these colors to choose from because you know that's how Sn@tch do. Ladies if you're wanting to get your Zen feel on, Take the LM down to Sn@tch and get the Jimin Silk Top/Dress today!!!!!!!   Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
the Skinnery • Laura • Toffee

Hair
Argrace • Rui • Blacks

Clothing
Sn@tch Jimin Silk Top/Dress Mesh (Standard, Maitreya, Slink(HG,PHY) Newness 

Shoes
Maitreya • Thigh High Boots • Beaujolais Croco

No comments:

Post a Comment