Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Meeting/Dinner Party Ready ☺

Tonight I'm meeting up with a colleague to over dinner to discuss the next case I'm going to accept. I was asked to dress business/casual soo I hope this will do. I didn't have anything in my closet so I went by Fi*Friday's and i knew StormCrow Design's wouldn't disappoint me. They had the perfect ensemble just for this perfect meeting/dinner party. Ladies, if you're wanting this stylish business/casual look, make sure you head down to Fi*Friday and stop by the StormCrow Design's booth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• StormCrow Design's can be purchased @ Fi*Friday's

Body/Face/Nails/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body 
Empire • Square Nails • Long
Slipper • Morning Josie Bento Rings

Skin
Fiore • Stacy • Applier (Catwa) • SPF25

Hair
Sintiklia • Wind Flower - Hair Flower • Gacha Rare

Clothing
StormCrow Design's • Demi Bralette Top • Black • Mesh (Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Venus, HG, Phy) • Newness 
StormCrow Design's • Joni Tulip Skirt • Black • Mesh (Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Venus, HG, Phy) • Newness
Addams • Irinia Suit Jacket • Mesh (Freya, Isis, Maitreya, HG, Venus, Phy)

Shoes 
N-Core • Stiletto • Metal Toe Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment