Sunday, April 29, 2018

All The Newness!!! ☺

They wanted me to dress up as if I'm from India so that's just what I did. Finding the makeup for this outfit wasn't hard. Kosmetik creator slipped me the newness that she's putting out at The Makeover Room on May 1st. Oh My Gloss Tarte is definitely going to be the Lipgloss you want in your inventory. Nicely made to perfection and I love the colors that come in the hud. Then I head down to The Trunk Show because Cazimi put out the perfect matching Bengali Bridal Set that I couldn't pass up. All the different shades of red to maroon, I'm in love. ladies make sure you hit up these 2 events and shop shop shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Happy shopping ladies! ☺



• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face/Jewelry
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body 
Yummy • Minimalist Rings • Maitreya

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Gwen • Dark Brown

Kosmetik
• Lip Applier - Oh My Gloss Tarte • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness (The Makeover Room - May 1st)

Cazimi
• Bengali Bridal • Applier (Makeup-LAQ, Catwa, Omega, Lelutka) - (Nails-Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Belleza) • Newness (The Trunk Show)

Clothes
Zaara • Nadira Harem Set • Mesh (Maitreya) • Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment