Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Let's Go Get Fruit ☺

 The weather is warm. There's a slight ocean breeze blowing and today couldn't be any better. I'm headed out to the street market to buy up some fruit, want to join? Ladies, I decided to show you the comfortable newness from Neve since this ensemble fit the occasion. Went to Fameshed the other day and Neve had the awesome Olsen skirt and Admire top there on display and I couldn't pass it up. I bought the fatpack. Perfect fit. Perfectly textured. I'm in heaven!!!!! Now, lets go get some fruit!!!!!!!!! As always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • MixedType • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
Exxess • Champagne • B

Neve
• Olsen Skirt • Mesh (Freya, HG, Phy, Maitreya, Isis) • Newness (Fameshed)
• Admire Top • Mesh (Freya, HG, Phy, Maitreya, Isis) • Newness (Fameshed)

No comments:

Post a Comment