Saturday, June 18, 2016

Change With Kosmetik ☺

Hey ladies, I've been in sl for a little over 7 years and I thought it was time for a change. All this new mesh coming out...faces...body....eyes....mouth...etc., i thought it has reached the point where I needed to evolve with sl or look like a noob. Looking like a noob wasn't an option for me to consider sooo change it was. Thanks to Catwa, I managed to get the mesh face I'm looking for and trust me, I've looked...lol. Maitreya provided my body. Kosmetik, which is a new store, just released the eyes and lipstick I'm wearing sooo with all this, I find my avi complete. Im very satisfied with the finish product. What do you think ladies? Is it time for you to make that change and grow with sl? Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Head
★ Catwa - Aisha 

Skin
DeeTalez - Gillian - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head

Eyes
Kosmetik - Brazen Eyes - Brown - Mesh - Newness 

Lipstick
Kosmetik - Lip Gloss - Red - Applier (Catwa, Omega, Lelutka) - Newness 

Hair
ExXeSs - Chocolat - B 

★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment