Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Posing With Queen'Z @ Phat Fashion☺

It's been a long night. My friends and I are headed home and I decided to stop in the street and take a pic. I love what I'm wearing and I wanted to share it with you guys. Queen'Z, who is one of the FEATURED VIP'S @ Phat Fashion this week created The Dedication outfit being shown below. Nice right ladies? Make sure you stop by Phat Fashion and take a stroll to this VIP booth and get this outfit. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Shopping Ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Essences - Digby - Applier For Catwa Head - Medium 1

Hair
eXxEsS - Sucre - B 

OutfitFEATURED VIP
Queen'z - The Dedication - Omega Appliers - Newness 

Note
★ Queen'z The Dedication can be purchased @ Phat Fashion 

Shoes
Phedora - Cynthia Heels - Fit (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) 

Note
★ Hands, feet, and body is Maitreya☺

No comments:

Post a Comment