Saturday, July 16, 2016

Headed Out With YumZ ☺

It's Saturday ladies and I'm headed out to meet up with some friends for a little drinking and dancing.....woot woot. It's been a while since I went out for drinks and dancing, I'm not sure how to act but i do know one thing....it's going to be fun...lmao. Ladies if you want my "headed out" look, drop by YumZ mainstore and pick up the Bianca Top and Shorts. Oh did i mention that it's offered in 10 different colors for you to chose from? I didn't? Well ladies...there ya have it....lol. As always......happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
PF • Bambi • For Catwa Head • Peach •

Hair
Exile • Wicked Games • Naturals •

Dress
YumZ • Bianca Top and Shorts • Navy and Black Shown • ApplierNewness

Shoes
N-Core • Athena •

• Hands, body, and feet is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment