Monday, July 11, 2016

Party Time With JCD @ Phat Fashion☺

It's time to party with JCD ladies sooo you know what to do.....lol. Ladies I couldn't find the perfect party dress to wear to my friends celebration sooo I headed down to Phat Fashion. I knew Phat Fashion would have everything for any occasion. I was walking around and came to the JCD booth. Looked and saw it. Yes ladies, I saw the dress I wanted and it came in sooo many colors for me to choose from. I couldn't choose so i got them all......lol. Ladies if you want this look, make sure you run by Phat Fashion and stop by the JCD booth and choose the color you want to party in and have fun ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺

Wearing

Skin
Hush - Jasmine - Vanilla - Catwa and Maitreya Applier 1

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) - beckon - Dark Brown 

Outfit
JCD - Belle - Purple and Blue Shown - Applier - Newness 

Note
★ JCD Belle can be purchased @ Phat Fashion 

Shoes
MODA - Mahina Bow Pumps

Note

★ Hands, feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment