Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Little Bit Of Sailing With Xxxtasi @ Lyfe of Style ☺

The wind is high and blowing that cool sea breeze and I figured what better thing to do then to go sailing. I love the ocean air, I love anything that can take me out into the body of water...safely of course......lol. I decided to show some color today while i'm out sailing not to mention a lil skin too....lmao. Ladies I'm loving the crochet swimsuit by Xxxtasi. Ladies if you're wanting this type of bikini for your day at the beach or your day out sailing the seas, drop by Lyfe of Style and stop by the Xxxtasi booth and get yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
DeeTalez - Gillian - MixedTyped - For Catwa Head 

Hair
Exile - In The Shade - Natural Fusion 

Swimsuit
Xxxtasi - Ccrochet Suit - Rainbow - Applier - Newness 

Note
★ Xxxtasi Ccrochet Suit can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style 

Note

★ Hands, Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment