Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Motorcycle Photo Shoot With AD @ Phat Fashion☺

While being out and about around town, I ran into an old photographer friend of mine. He was in desperate need of a model to do some posing for him with a motorcycle. I figured....why not. I had nothing else to do and he was a "friend"...lol. He passed me the outfit, which he explained to me that it was from AD and the name of it was 2 Much Sauce, I put it on. He then brought out the motorcycle and asked my to wing it. I did. What do you think ladies? Make sure you ride down to Phat Fashion and stop by the AD booth for your 2 Much Sauce outfit before Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
the Skinnery - Daria - Honey - Catwa and Maitreya Applier

Hair
Exile - One Way or Another - Natural Fusion

Outfit
AD - 2 Much Sauce - Black - Applier - Newness

Note
★ AD 2 Much Sauce can be purchased @ Phat Fashion

Shoes
Empire - Hibiscus

Note
★ Hands, feet and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment