Thursday, July 7, 2016

On A Boat Featuring Lush @ Phat Fashion☺

Hey ladies, decided to head down to the boat and throw a party. This year's been gr8 so far and I'm in the mood to celebrate it with a little friends but first I must decorate it. It's so hot out, I put on my bikini by Lush just in case i decide to jump in the water to cool down...lol. Ladies this Melly Bikini by Lush is offered in many colors at Phat Fashion. SO you know what i'm going to ask you.....lol... That's right.....What are you waiting for? Ladies make sure to stop by the Lush booth and get your Melly bikini and come on down to the boat and party with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
the Skinnery - Daria - Honey - Catwa and Maitreya Applier

Hair
★ .Analog Dog (AD) - Lace - Blacks

Bikini
Lush - Melly 1 and 2 - Applier - Newness

Note
★ Lush Melly 1 and 2 Bikini can be purchased @ Phat Fashion

Note
★ Hands, feet and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment