Friday, July 8, 2016

Dreaming With Insanity and Weird @ Lyfe of Style ☺

With all this hotness outside, i decided to turn my AC on blast, take a shower and take a nap before i go out tonight. I wanted to be comfortable and cool sooo I looked in my night clothes drawer and came across this cute little set by Insanity to put on. Ladies you know how I am over "cherry" stuff soo definitely put that on. I also grabbed my face mask out of the drawer and put that on too. Didn't want the bright sun hitting my eyes. I like complete darkness so......thanks to Weird for providing me with the perfect face mask for that....even love what it says " Hungover As Fuck.: After tonight, I will believe it....lol. Ladies if you haven't hit up Lyfe of Styles yet, make sure you do so. You wont be disappointed. As always, Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
the Skinnery - Daria - Honey - Catwa and Maitreya Applier

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) - Julieta - Dark Browns

Outfit
★ Insanity - Pop Da Cherry - Omega Applier - Newness

Accessory
★ Weird - Sleep Mask - Hungover - Mesh - Newness - Gacha Item

Note
★ Insanity and Weird products can be purchased @ Lyfe Of Style

Note
★ Hands, Feet, and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment