Saturday, August 20, 2016

Im Finally Leaving ☺

Done with this photoshoot finally. I can't believe all the things models have to do. It's unbelievable. Major props to models who can do this type of work every day....lol. I feel as if I'm getting closer to finding the person who kidnapped this model. I dont think it was a "one man" operation. It seems this model has a lot of enemies. No one seems to miss her or even notice she's been gone. Well with this photoshoot, they had me dress in two of my favorite designers on SL, Blueberry and Reign. I hope you ladies enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always ladies, happy shopping ☺


Wearing

Head
Catwa • Aisha •

Skin
Deetalez • Kim • MixedTyped • Catwa Applier

Hair
Exxess • Senuna • B •

Top
Blueberry • Georgina Top • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) •

Bottom
Blueberry • Melanie • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) • Newness

Shoes
Reign • Rome Laced Up Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment