Sunday, August 21, 2016

Ready For Party Time☺

Was out and about looking for the perfect dress to wear to this party the photo company decided to have last minute. They asked me to dress to impress in black, red, or silver sooo i decided to put on this sexy Sanaa Lace Dress by Goddess Designs that I purchased at The Slay Room Event. Ladies I fell in love with all the colors sooo I purchased all of them. I'm loving the way this dress is hugging my curves, showing off all the right spots on my body and let's not forget about the awesome Erde Sophie Lipstick I found at The Slay Room Event to pair with the Sanaa Lace Dress. Ladies this is a monthly event so makes sure when you head down there, stop by the Goddess Design booth and the Erde booth to get this look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always ladies, happy shopping ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Kim • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Magika • Out Of Breath • 03 •

Makeup
Erde • Sophie Lipstick • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

•  Erde Sophie Lipstick can be purchased @ The Slay Room Monthly Event

Dress
• Goddess Designs (GD) • Sanaa Laced Dress • Red • ApplierNewness

• Goddess Designs Sanaa Laced Dress can be purchased @ The Slay Room Monthly Event

Shoes
N-Core • Grace •

Maitreya body, hands, and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment