Monday, August 22, 2016

Chillin In The Park ☺

Had to try out my new ride that my grandbaby Emberlyann got me for my birthday. I love love love it. I decided to head down to the beach and meet up with some friends. I'll be glad when they get here. I'm thinking one of my friends, Starr Flores and Rudy Baxton, is going to love this look...We will see...enjoy ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wearing

Head
Catwa • Aisha • 

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Catwa Applier • 

Hair
Pink Hustler (PH) • 8148 • 

Makeup
Deesses Boutique • Blaxy Eyeliner Palette • Catwa Applier • 
Nova • Jade Lipsticks • II • Catwa Applier • 
ZOZ • Faded Winter Polish • Maitreya Applier • 

Top
Addams • Jan Tank Top and Simona Shirt (Tank Top Only) • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) • 

Bottom
miss chelsea • Effi Shorts • Red and White • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) • 

Socks
Izzie's • Thigh High Tube Socks • Applier (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, System) • 
 
Shoes
Reign • Taylors • Red/Navy • 


No comments:

Post a Comment