Friday, August 26, 2016

Getting Into Shape ☺

Being around those models as long as I was, I felt a bit out of shape. I decided to hit up The Slay Room Event before it ends and get me an outfit to work out in. Walking through I come across a booth named Komand. I couldn't pass this up ladies. This store had just what I was looking for. Something that would allow me to move freely and with ease. I'm loving the texturing. Ladies if you're looking for that workout outfit, definitely hit up The Slay Room and stop by the Komand booth. Now back to my workout, I have to get ready for my next assignment...lol. Wonder what's it going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always ladies, happy shopping ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) • 

Hair
Barberyumyum • 81 • Brown • 

Outfit
• Komand • Not Today Workout Outfit • Gray • ApplierNewness • 

 Komand Not Today Workout Outfit can be purchased @ The Slay Room Monthly Event • 

Shoes
Versov • Jumpov Sneakers • Grey and White • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, TMP, Aesthetic, Unrigged) • 

Maitreya body, hands, and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment