Saturday, August 27, 2016

Refreshing Dip

Needing a cool down from the workout this morning, I decided to go for a dive down the waterfall. The weather's perfect for this dip and my body truly needs it. Needed the perfect bikini to show off my curves so I headed down to the island outlet and done a little shopping. While doing some looking around, I come across a store named ZD. They had this Charlotte Bikini that I couldn't pass up. I purchased it and I got more than what I paid for. This bikini comes in a lot of colors and get this ladies, it's all in a hud. Im a happy camper...yayyyy. Ladies make sure you hit up the Outlet SL and get your ZD Charlotte Bikini today. Oh, did I mention the island had a KosmetiK store? No? Well ladies, you know how i love looking on point with everything and KosmetiK 's owner was there in the store. She showed me some nails that's going to be released at the Be Beauty event and I had to have them. She sold me the Diamond Encrusted Nails so now my look is the way I wanted it. Thanks Outlet SL and KosmetiK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Amara Beauty • Dolce 02 • Ivory • Catwa Applier

Hair
Argrace • Chizuru • Dark Brown •

Nails
KosmetiK •  Diamond Encrusted Nails •  Tone Silver Tipped •  Applier (Maitreya, Omega, Slink) •  Newness

KosmetiK Diamond Encrusted Nails can be purchased @ Be Beauty September 1st

Bikini
ZD • Charlotte Bikini • Mesh (Slink, TMP, Belleza, Tonic, Maitreya, Standard) • Newness

ZD Charlotte Bikini can be purchased @ Outlet SL

• Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment