Thursday, August 25, 2016

Out Sailing ☺

Finally have the suspect in custody. He confessed after playing the tape where his helpers ratted him out. I was trying to hold out and keep the secret but i blasted him with the tape and he song like a canary. Case solved. Now i'm out on this sail boat in the middle of Italy vacationing. Much needed "me time." I wanted to look chic and cool. Comfortable yet not overly dress. The weather is superb, the ocean scents just takes me to a whole new place of comfort. I'm sooo relaxed right now. My tour guide decided to take me to a remote place where you see all kinds of ocean life and i am captivated. Thanks to The Slay Room, I manage to piece off my ensemble with these lovely Vienna Bracelets by Petroff. Ladies if you haven't hit up the Slay Room Monthly Event, make sure you do and stop by the Petroff booth, you will likey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always ladies, happy shopping ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
eXxEsS • Champagne • B •

Bracelets
Petroff • Vienna •  Newness

 Petroff Vienna Bracelets can be purchased @ The Slay Room Monthly Event

Dress
PM• Lorena Cami • Prints • Mesh (Maitreya, Fitmesh, Slink, Belleza, Standard) •

Shoes
N-Core • Embrace •

Maitreya body, hands, and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment