Monday, August 22, 2016

Against The Wall ☺

This photoshoot has got me up against a wall. The photographer actually asked me to pose for this one instead of taking random pics. It also could be that the regular photographer is out sick....lol. I think things are getting pretty close to solving this case. I have the main suspect pegged and evidence is proving that Bill the photographer along with 2 of the other models have a hand in the case of the model disappearing after the photoshoot. All I need is to get them to confess. That shouldn't be a problem with as much evidence I have. With this photoshoot, I decided to run down to Faddish and pick out an outfit from one of my favorite designers. Knowing this creator would give me the look I need. Thanks Velvetena for the awesome Cruelty Romper ensemble. I couldn't just stop there. I had to hit up the creator of KosmetiK's and see what she had to complete this outfit. Thank goodness for favors due cause she gave me her newest creation, the Diamond Encrusted Silver Tipped Nails that haven't even been put out yet. Ladies if you want this look, head down to Faddish for the Velvetena Cruelty Romper. Don't forget to join the KosmetiK group for all your nail and makeup needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Kim • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) • 

Hair
little.bones • Mia • The Blend • 

Outfit
velvetena • Cruelty Romper • Spirit-ffiti • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Standard) • Newness • 

• Velvetena Cruelty Romper can be purchased @ Faddish • 

Nails
KosmetiK • Diamond Encrusted Nails • Applier (Maitreya, Slink, Omega) • NewnessNot Available Yet • 

Shoes
N-Core • Roxy • (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, N-Core) • 

• Roxy shoes was a gacha item

•  Hands and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment