Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Egyptian Style ☺

Today the photoshoot had me looking as if I was visiting Egypt. I wish I could've had them shoot me with a picture that captured the entire scene but time was running out and they needed a quick shot. They were mainly trying to capture all angles of the awesome new event that started up called the Outlet SL. I could pick anything I wanted to show off some products offered. Kinda fell in love with the type sooo grabbed it and what do you think ladies? The photographer took off today claiming sickness again but I'm on to him. He doesn't think I know he kidnapped the model i'm searching for but one of his helpers just ratted him out. Now I need to drag him into the office and get him to confess with my witness and a recorded tape of him saying. The questions going to be how do i do it. Anyways, will fill you in more. Head down to the Outlet SL ladies and stop by the BG booth to get this BoHo top. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Catwa Applier

Hair
Analog Dog (AD) • Smitten • Blacks •

Jacket
Addams • Lisa Denim Vest •Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) •

Top
BG • BoHo 4 Top • Applier Newness

BG Boho 4 Tops can be purchased @ Outlet SL

Bottom
Addams • Amy Long Skirt • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) •

Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment