Sunday, August 28, 2016

My View All Day, Every Day ☺

Im telling you ladies, there's nothing like waking up to this and going to sleep with this view. I'm loving my time off but work begins Monday sooo better enjoy it while it lasts. I wonder what type of case I will be on this time. I hope it's not another modeling deal. I felt out of shape around all those "need to eat" models....lmao. Well ladies, I'm not going to sit here all day at this computer...I'm off to enjoy what little time I have off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Amara Beauty • Dolce 02 • Ivory • Catwa Applier

Hair
Barberyumyum • 81 • Black •

Top
Addams • Jennifer Round and V-Neck • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Standard) •

Bottoms
LF • Shorts • Mesh (Slink, TMP, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

LF Shorts can be purchased @ Outlet SL

Shoes
Rebel Hope • Laguna Mesh Sandals •

Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment