Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tip Toeing Around ☺

I'm on my own mission. My mission is to tiptoe around hiding so I won't get caught and dragged into another case.....lol. Im enjoying this vacation and I dont wanna go back to work. Thanks to Cheeky who put out the perfect shoes to do my hiding in, I won't be caught and brought in to solve a case. Ladies if you haven't been to CHeeky yet, you ladies are missing out. These shoes come in a wide range of colors and a HUD to change different parts of the shoes. Sooooo ladies, if you want these shoes and you want to be tip toeing around, make sure you take the landmark below and head down to Cheeky's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Amara Beauty • Dolce 02 • Ivory • Catwa Applier

Hair
Truth • Cerys • Variety •

Outfit
Blueberry • Hazel • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) •
Blueberry • Lola Shorts • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Standard) •

Shoes
Cheeky • Pria Tip Toes • Black • Mesh (Slink, Belleza, Maitreya) • Newness

• Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment