Monday, August 29, 2016

Headed Out☺

It's time for me to feed my belly so I called up a few friends I knew lived here and we decided to head out for some food. I hope I'm looking good for a night out for some Island food. I know I can't wait to try it, my tummy's rumbling...lol. I needed to get a dress that was suitable for this glorious weather and some thing I would feel comfortable in dining out. I had down to Faddish to see what was available. I knew FurtaCor always do it up with their creations so I had to the FurtaCor booth. I'm never disappointed...yayyyy. I found this Cristina Dress that comes in a bunch of colors including one suitable for tonight's outing. What do you think ladies? Make sure you hit up Faddish before it ends and stop by the FurtaCor booth and get your Cristina Dress today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Amara Beauty • Dolce 02 • Ivory • Catwa Applier

Hair
Magika • Fool For Love • 03 •

Dress
FurtaCor • Cristina Dress • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness

FurtaCor Cristina Dress can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
Empire • Clematis • (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP) •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment