Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Am I In Trouble? ☺

It wasn't long after I walked into class was I being called to the front of the classroom. I don't know what I did. I mean, how much trouble can you get into during a Sex Ed. class? Well, it's a good thing I went by Faddish and stopped by the K.Me pose booth that way I can stand there with help, looking innocent. This pose makes me look sooo innocent, I should be wearing a Halo on my head....blink blink....lol. Ladies, if you're looking for poses and cant find the right one, make sure you run down to Faddish and stop by the K.Me booth and get your favorite pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
• Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) • 

Hair
Argrace • Rin • Blacks • 

Outfit
V.e. • Chelsea Suit • Black • Mesh (Maitreya Fit) • 

Chelsea Suit can be purchased @ Uber • 

Pose
K.Me • PsQs Stand 2 • Newness • 

K.Me PsQs Stand 2 can be purchased @ Faddish • 

Shoes
Reign • Madison Flats • 

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment