Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fairy Tale Time Angelic Evil ☺

With this costume by PPD, I'm showing my angelic side and my evil side. I'm loving how this is made. I get to show both sides and still look sexy as hell doing so. What do you think ladies? Think this would be a good costume for Halloween? I do....on a bonus side, you get everything shown in the blog when you purchase the costume. Saaaaawwwwwweeeeeet right? Enjoy ladies and as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
Exile • After The Rain • Naturals •

Costume
PPD • Angelic Evil Complete Costume • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Standard) • Newness

PPD Snow White Costume will soon be released. Complete Costume contains:  Shoes, Bows, Skirt, Top, Halo, Pitchfork, Choker.

Catwa Aisha face worn
Maitreya hands, body, and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment