Thursday, October 13, 2016

Lovin It ☺

I'm loving this look. I feel that I'm dressed just for the Fall weather. Im cool but also got leggings on just in case it starts getting cold out. I'm glad I stopped by Faddish and picked up the FurtaCor Bandana Top. It comes in plenty of colors to match with whatever color leggings I may want to wear or skirt or jeans...heck just about anything...lol. Ladies, if you're wanting this look, make sure you run down to Faddish and stop by the FurtaCor booth!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
PF • Liya • Biscuit • Applier

Hair
little.bones • Zelda • The Blend •

Outfit
Top
FurtaCor • Bandana Top • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Standard) • Newness

FurtaCor Bandana Top can be purchased @ Faddish

Bottoms
Blueberry • Denise • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

Shoes
Reign • Mishi Thigh High Boots •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment