Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Mood ☺

How many of you ladies can say that you've been in a mood and didn't know how to quite express it. Well I went down to Faddish and was looking about. I came across the Insanity booth and seen an outfit that expressed the moon I was in at that moment. I had to get it...lol. Ladies make sure you run down to Faddish and stop by the Insanity booth and get your Lounge Set today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
PF • Liya • Biscuit • Applier

Hair
AD • Ella • Dark Brown •

Outfit
Insanity • Lounge Set • OuttaFucks • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Standard) • Newness

Insanity Lounge Set can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
Valer Koer • Garter Socks • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink) •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment