Saturday, November 19, 2016

Beside Myself ☺

Sometimes I feelin like i'm seeing double or I have a twinny somewhere it the great SL world....lol. If I do, then I know she's been to Elite. Elite has started a new round and can I just say, the stores in this event is representing.....yayyyy. I was walking through the Elite Event and there was soo many things I bought and saw that I couldn't resist.. Im bringing to you the Bodied Jacket from Biyo Kozan. The Bodied Jacket is offered in 5 different colors with 3 choice of phrases and a plain version. You definitely want to hit this up before the events over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier (Catwa) •

Hair
eXxEsS • Mousse B •

Outfit
Top
Biyo • Bodied Jackets • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Standard) • Newness

Biyo Bodied Jacket can be purchased @ Elite Event

Bottoms
Legal Insanity • Cookie Bagy Jeans • Plain Black • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

Shoes
2Real • Max Shoes •

 Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment