Friday, November 18, 2016

Is The Bus Here Yet ☺

Waiting outside for the bus seems to be the perfect time to take a pic....lol. I decided to do some shopping at Faddish to see what they would have and lookey what i found. I stopped at the !C booth and the Grip outfit caught my eye. I couldn't pass it up..no way...lol. I had the perfect boots to match them sooo here they are ladies. !C Grip top and jeans. You likey? Make sure you head down to Faddish ladies and as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Argrace • Rui • Black •

Outfit
• !C • Grip Top and Jeans (Sold Separately) • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) Top • Applier (Jeans) • Newness

!C Grip Top and Jeans can be purchased @ Faddish

Shoes
Scandalize • Shelly •

Info
• Grip Top is Mesh and Grip Jeans Is omega applier
• Catwa Aisha Head worn.
• Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment