Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Guess I Done It ☺

Ladies, I've been called to the front of the class to recite my poem. Im so nervous, hands are shaking, fingertips are cold, and my first instinct is to run but I can't....lol. I'm glad I was able to pull it off with the help of stopping by the Elite Event. Taking a stroll through Elite, help me pick out the right accessories, makeup, and poses I needed. I stopped by the !TLB booth first to get these bracelets I haven't wore since I was a kid and It comes with a color change hud. Then I walked over to MJN because you know that store makes one of the best lipstick appliers on the grid for the mesh faces. Last, I stopped by the Pinkify booth to pick up one of many poses this stores has got to offer for this event. Ladies, there are tons of items for the pickings at Elite. You definitely don't want to miss out on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Pumec • Sonia • April •

Hair
monso • My Hair • Jihyo • Mixed •

Accessories
!TLB • Rubber Bracelets w/HUD • Newness
Izzie's • Good Old Glasses •

Makeup
MJN • Eeva Matte Lipstick • Newness

Pose
Pinkify • Wolfie Pose 2 • Newness

Outfit
Legal Insanity • Emma Sweater w/Shirt • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) •

Socks
Izzie's • Maitreya Lara • Applier Tube Socks • White •

Shoes
ReignxFlite • Taylers •

Info
• MJN, Pinkify, !TLB items can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Aisha Face
•  Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment