Thursday, November 24, 2016

Waiting To Check Out ☺

Well I've been waiting in line all day and as you can see, I'm getting pretty tired standing there. All these shoppers are out and about doing there shopping and here I'm standing, waiting, to check out. Pay for the lovely hair I just got. Ladies, I decided to show you what the color red looks like on me. I'm loving this shade, aren't you? If you want this hair, Take the tp below to the Suicide Dollz Event and stop by the Cheeky booth. Yes ladies, not only does she create clothes and shoes, she also does hair too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
the Skinnery • Sophia • Honey •

Hair
cheeky • Lana Hair • Newness

Cheeky Lana Hair can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz Event

Outfit
Top
villena • Tied Side Split • Black • Mesh (Slink and Maitreya) •

Bottoms
villena • Spliced Skirt • Black • Mesh (Slink and Maitreya) •

Shoes
Reign • Kendall Heels •

Info
• Catwa Aisha mesh face.
• Maitreya body, feet, and hands

No comments:

Post a Comment