Thursday, December 8, 2016

BRRRR It's Cold Outside ☺

Good Gracious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watching the snow fall down outside, I decided not to go out in that mess and sit quite warm and comfortable in my own home. I decided to head upstairs to the bar area and sip on my a cup of hot cocoa. I decided to pop on something I can relax in. I'm glad I went by Elite Event yesterday to get this super nice top from !C. Ladies if you haven't hit up Elite and it's not snowing too bad out there, make sure you stop by the !C booth and get your Laya Top today!!!!!!!!!!! And as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Truth Hair • Cerys • Variety •

Outfit
Top
• !C • Laya Top v3 • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) • Newness

Bottoms
MaitreyaMesh Leggings • Shine Pack 1 •

Shoes
Twisted and Spoiled (T and S) • White Fur Boots •

Info
• !C Laya Top can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Aisha Face
•  Hands, Feet, and Body Maitreya ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment