Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Weather Outside Is Frightful ☺

That's what popped in my head as I was putting on this outfit. I just couldn't stay inside. Had to walk outside, enjoy the crisp clean fresh air. Put on some jeans, sweater, and can't forget my ugg boots. I'm definitely going to be warm outside in the snow thanks to PPD. She's getting her store ready for winter and Christmas. You ladies don't want to miss all the holiday  and winter apparel PPD is offering. Make sure you head down there and pick out your winter/holiday apparel. You won't be disappointed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy ladies and as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Madyson • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Truth • Irenka • Light Blonde • December VIP Gift •

Makeup/Nails
KosmetiK • Holiday Liner + Shadow Wingtip • Applier Newness

KosmetiK Holiday Liner + Shadow Wingtip can be purchased @  Twe12ve  • Available Dec. 12th

KosmetiK • Winter Holiday Nails • Vixen • Applier (Maiteya, Slink, Omega) • Newness

KosmetiK Winter Holiday Nails can be purchased @  Be Beauty

Outfit
PPD • That's My Girl Sweater • Dark Dayz • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic) • Newness

PPD • That's My Girl Jeans and Ugg Boots • Dark Dayz • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic) • Newness

Catwa Aisha face worn
Maitreya hands, body, and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment