Thursday, January 26, 2017

Blue Is One Of My Fave Colors ☺

Today I get to show one of my favorite colors. I'm loving the blue and I hope you ladies are liking it to. First I need to start off with the items I found while taking a walk through the Elite new bi-weekly Event which starts tomorrow. I'm loving the Eyeshadow Radiance by KosmetiK's. I love how she manage to give you give us so many eyeshadows with sooo many choices to choose from. Love it. Next I'm going to talk to you ladies about the Lady Roi Willow Dress. The Willow dress is offered in a lot of colors available on the hud. Ladies, there will be a color you like, this is can definitely say. Lady Roi Willow Dress gives you the option, in the hud, to wear either a solid color or black top and colored bottoms. Nice right? Get out to Elite today and as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Pink Fuel (PF) • Liya • Biscuit •

Hair
little.bones • Inna • The Blend •

Eyeshadow
KosmetiK • Eyeshadow.radiance • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness

Outfit
Lady Roi • Willow Dress • Mesh (Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink) • Newness

Shoes
Empire • Alchemilla •

Info
• Kosmetik and Lady Roi items can be purchased @ Elite Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands is Vista Bento
• Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment