Monday, January 23, 2017

Latex Party ☺

Hey ladies I was invited to a Latex party and I wasn't quite sure what to wear. I've never been to a party like this sooo I needed to do some shopping and get my hair done. I went by Pixicat cause Pixicat has always came to my rescue when i needed and guess what, Pixicat has done it again with the Crisp Dress. Then I couldn't just leave it at the right dress. I needed the right hair to go with this outfit. I went by Suicide Dollz event and looked in the Cheeky booth since that was my favorite store. Cheeky never lets me down. I found this sexy sleek Misa Hair. I had to get it and it came in different colors as well but i decided to go black. It was more fitting for the latex party. I stopped also and lastly by Bax to pick up the Latex Prestige 2 boots to make this outfit complete. Well ladies I'm liking this look and if you like it, hit up these places to get it!!!!!!!!!!! And as always, happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Lucy • MixedTyped • Applier

Hair
Cheeky • Misa -Hair! • Newness

Outfit
Pixicat • Crisp.Dress • Black • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Standard) •

Shoes
Bax • Prestige 2 • Latex Boots •

Info
• Cheeky Misa Hair can be purchased @ Suicide Dollz Event
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands is Vista Bento
• Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment