Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hope She Likes It ☺

Hey Ladies, my baby has been working hard, creating new items so I decide to do something special for her. I know its early but I decided to start giving her Valentine Day presents up til Valentine's Day. I wanted to set the scene so she would feel special so I head down to Elite Bi-Weekly Event since it just started a new round. I so some very nice decorations by Soley Inc that I just couldn't pass up. Then I went by the Paramour booth and say this chair. I thought it was adorable and would set the mood. Never thought it would have poses installed in it...yayyyyy. Not forgetting I need makeup to set this off so stopped by the KosmetiK booth and picked up the Pucker Lip Gloss. Now all I needed was a banging dress so I hit up the one and only YumZ. Loving the Fatima dress and it comes with a hud with 15 colors to choose what to wear. Ladies if you want this look. The landmarks and included sooo what are you waiting for? Get out to Elite and YumZ today and as always........Happy shopping ladies ☺


Wearing

Skin
Deetalez • Donna • MixedTyped •

Hair
Wasabi Pills • Happy Mesh Hair • Style 2 • Browns •

LipGloss
KosmetiK • Lip Gloss Pucker • Applier (Catwa and Omega) • Newness

Outfit
YumZ • Fatima • Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza) • Newness

Shoes
N-Core • Isis •

Accessories
Pose
Paramour Poses • Valentine Chair • Newness
Deco
Soley Inc • Valentine Pink Set (Bear,Balloons,Champagne, Glasses, Chocolates,Chocolate Dipped Strawberries) • Newness

Info
• Paramour Poses, Soley Inc. and KosmetiK items can be purchased @ Elite Event •  
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Hands is Vista Bento
• Feet and Body is Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment